Fotona 4D Non Invasive Laser Face Lifting
- Safe and effective
- No medication
- Controlled, accurate and precise
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Suitable for larger and smaller areas
- Fast and gentle
What is Fotona 4D Non-Invasive Laser Face Lifting?
In non-Invasive Laser Face Lifting, fractional lasers deliver heat into the skin through thousands of tiny, deep columns known as microthermal treatment zones. The treatment eliminates old epidermal pigmented cells and deposits heat deep into the dermis to tighten skin and stimulate collagen remodeling. Surrounding tissue is unaffected. The fractional approach allows the skin to heal much faster than if the entire area was treated. Healthy tighter skin grows to replace wrinkled skin. This approach lessens the recovery period and reduces the number of complications that can occur. Multiple sessions are needed in some cases.
How to prepare for the procedure
Before the procedure, Doctor will usually review the patient’s medical history and conduct a physical exam. This is the time for the doctor and patient to discuss expectations, potential risks and outcomes of the procedure.
What to expect after the procedure
- Most patients can return to work immediately after the procedure.
- Redness caused by the treatment can be camouflaged by makeup without any negative effects.
- The treatment area should be kept well moisturized.
- Patients should avoid sleeping on the treatment area to prevent swellings.
- Cold compresses can be applied to alleviate pain.
- Sun exposure should be avoided during treatment and healing phases, and sunscreens of at least SPF 30 should be applied.
Areas that can be treated:
- Forehead — to lift the eyebrows, making the eyes appear open and less tired
- Jawline —to tighten the jawline
- Upper neck —to smooth out neck wrinkles
- Face — to tightening and smoothing out cheek wrinkles
- Chest —to smooth out wrinkles
- Knees/Thighs —to tighten saggy skin
- Abdomen —to tighten saggy skin, especially after pregnancies